The final edits

 Today was my last day of editing and I only need to add a few things to finish the film. I had to formulate both the titles and the title itself. The titles are what the production team is, the actors who edited it, and so on. This wasn't too hard since I had to make up the production team and the studio and the rest were just my name. The title was a little trickier since I wanted to use a certain font, so I had to then go online to find it myself. I opened up a Google Doc, painted the whole background black, and then put the white font last stand. I changed it to a PDF, inserted it into the software and it worked. I had the titles in the title all set with the films name at the end. Things were going quite smoothly for me. It wasn't taking up too much time and the software I was using was easy to learn. When I started uploading it to YouTube, a friend told me that I had to change the location of where the name of my film was towards the middle. I figured out that the name of the film had to go after who was starring in the film. I also learned that the film needed to be between a minute and 58 seconds and two minutes. This had led me to having to cut certain things from the film. That didn't really affect it too much. I reviewed the film multiple times to make sure it all worked out in the end, but there was one problem, I needed to put who directed it towards the end, so I had put a slight transition where it fades to black with my name. Once that was set, I reviewed it one more time and it was ready to upload to YouTube. The update didn't take as long as I expected, and once I got it to YouTube, I reviewed it once more. It worked and now it's already. I finally have completed my film. but there might be a few changes I need to make in the near future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The beginning of a new project

Riding solo