Completing the filming process

 Today was our final day to film the last bits we missed last time. Unfortunately, the two other people I worked with bailed out on me and I didn't know what to do. At first, I thought of waiting for the next day to film, but they still couldn't show up and I needed it now. Thankfully, I did have one of my actors to help so that made things so much easier. We thought for a while, and I decided to redo the whole project with only myself as an actor and my other friend was the cameraman. Since, I had only myself in the project the plot had to change into a lone wolf story and strayed off from what I had originally planned. It could be done in one day due to it only being me and we could get more creative. I went to go get my outfit and my props and I was ready to go. We got to the location and began filming. Since, we had to start from the beginning I was thinking of a plan for the whole film. I was the director/actor telling my cameraman what to do and where to go.  After, each take we reviewed each clip to make sure they were perfect. Many of them were bad and needed to be redone but it helped solve some problems. This method works for us since there are only two of us and it takes less time. We had a few incidents where the headset on my shoulder was slipping so I have to always fix it. Also, have a paintball gun people in the area might get nervous so I was careful. Thankfully nothing bad happened and we got through it smoothly. The final scene went just as planned; my camera man got it down after a few tries. While going through this we both threw ideas around that would make the video better. In the end it was all done and now it was time to move to the editing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The beginning of a new project

Riding solo