Working on the props, costume, setting, acting, and make up
This opening scene needed so many props to fulfill the vision I have to make this film. Since my movie is a war movie it needs guns (not real) that the soldiers will carry throughout the film. I will need to make or get large radios to act as both for music for the film and as a way to talk to the other character. I already had a paintball gun to use, and the other actors had toy guns so, we were set on that. The radio is what I had to search for because any modern Bluetooth radio would look out of place so we had to search from thrift stores to pawn shops I could not find one. If I can't find one then I will have to make or turn something into what looks like a radio, but the search continues. The wardrobe is more complex, and I had to think of what we would wear. I had to consider where the war would take place along with the setting we had and pick an outfit to wear. Helmets were needed to give the appearance of a solider, I had a helmet that had 2 pieces so it could act as 2 h...
Comments
Post a Comment