Today was the day we finished up the filming process and got a move on. I was the camera man, and we were trying to figure out the best location to do. We were at the closest park which provided the best scenery for our video. Also, the actress we needed was with us so we could do the rest of the scenes, along with another male actor to play another role. This music video had a lot of reused scenes with running at the camera and having many two shots. I again opted to not be in the video due to the fact that I'm a terrible actor who can’t keep a straight face. I was the director and cameraman, so I was the one in charge. My job was to find the spots to film in the park and crowd control. Figuring out what camera angles to use in each scene when they needed to be changed. While filming we encountered some problems like a group of people close to our set playing soccer and they almost messed up our shot by over kicking the ball. In addition, many scenes had us laughing too much to ...
The ending of the commercial is coming to a conclusion. I saw the final product and it looked prefect from the music, sound, and shots. Some challenges during the final touches of the commercial were the music and sound. The music was still a big problem, from the song not fitting what was needed. Many of the songs suggested by the group were out of place or did not have the beat. The songs tested we some royalty free techno, hip hop, and pop. Since I did not have an editing software I wasn't directly involved with editing. So, when they showed me a version with some music it looked great, but I suggested a song and it turned out to be better. The soundtrack I chose was called run that race from Cars 3. Doing research for that song took some time. I had to look through songs I had and songs suggested by friends and googling running songs. Another thing needed to be added to the commercial was sounds. Some of the sounds were a school bell ringing to signal the running clips. To add ...
Today was my last day of editing and I only need to add a few things to finish the film. I had to formulate both the titles and the title itself. The titles are what the production team is, the actors who edited it, and so on. This wasn't too hard since I had to make up the production team and the studio and the rest were just my name. The title was a little trickier since I wanted to use a certain font, so I had to then go online to find it myself. I opened up a Google Doc, painted the whole background black, and then put the white font last stand. I changed it to a PDF, inserted it into the software and it worked. I had the titles in the title all set with the films name at the end. Things were going quite smoothly for me. It wasn't taking up too much time and the software I was using was easy to learn. When I started uploading it to YouTube, a friend told me that I had to change the location of where the name of my film was towards the middle. I figured out that the name ...
Comments
Post a Comment